Our officers are among the most talented in the industry. We are currently fully staffed but welcome applications. When we have positions to fill, we will reach out to those candidates that we believe would meet the expectations and extensive experience we require of our officers.
Pay rate is based on experience and specific site duties. The optional positions and requirements are listed below.
Responsibilities vary dependent on assignment but may include, foot/vehicle/bicycle patrol of client facilities, access control, observation and report writing.
* Must be 21 years of age.
* Must pass a drug test and 10 year criminal background check.
* Must possess a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
* Must have 20/20, or corrected vision.
* Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
* Able to perform normal or emergency duties requiring moderate to strenuous physical exertions.
SECURITY OFFICER (ARMED)
Responsibilities vary dependent on assignment but may include, foot/vehicle/bicycle patrol of client facilities, access control, observation and report writing. Requirements for armed security officers are the same as security officer (above) in addition to the following:
* Must not have any felonies
* Must have Firearms Permit
* Must pass in-house Firearms Training
SECURITY OFFICER (SUPERVISOR)
Responsibilities are the same as a basic security officer but also includes supervision of one or more employees, training, scheduling, client correspondence, performance management, and general administrative/operational duties (varies upon assignment). Requirements for supervisors are the same as security officer (above) with the following additional requirements:
* Must have five years security officer experience.
* Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
* Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office, Google platforms, etc.)
To apply please click the link below. PLEASE DO NOT CALL FOR JOB INQUIRIES! Update us via email if your contact information changes.
Thank you for your interest in AFC Security!